Friday, August 22, 2008

Rent-A Pet
















My friend Taryn stopped by tonight to hang out. She was dog-sitting so she brought her canine companions with her-Cha-Cha & Bruno. This was a wonderful surprise for the boys since they luuuuv dogs. It dawned on me that there could be a real business opportunity here.

I imagine that there are many people out there like me who fancy the idea of owning a dog. We imagine the strolls in the neighborhood. Playing fetch in the park (slow motion image of dog jumping to catch the ball). Memories of "Where the Red Fern Grows"- a boy and his faithful hounds. There's no one as loyal as man's best friend. But those warm thoughts are quickly replaced by carpet stains and missing shoes. Barking, begging and..what's that smell? Eeew! Where's the pooper-scooper?

What if there was a way to achieve all the benefits without the sacrifice or commitment? RENT-A-PET! DOGS-FOR-LEASE! They do it with appliances and furniture, why not pets? This is a better idea than my Armpit Sweat Pads! Now all I need are some saavy investors...

5 comments:

stacia said...

Rent a pet? Hmmm.... How about we open up a street stand called "I Sell You Shirt Off Your Back?" It would have an asian theme of course. - Stacia

CollazoCrew said...

Another great idea! I need to add that to my portfolio of businees ventures...

The Phillips Family said...

I like the idea! Can we start with renting my dog out? -Kelly

Ralph G said...

What are ya gettin' fer them arm-pit sweat pads ? (XXL-Xtra Thick)....Ralph

CollazoCrew said...

Ralph- I'll send you a sample in the mail- Its' the next "Big Idea".
Denise