Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Out of the mouths of underclassmen...

Manny speaks in the public schools on abstinence where he is affectionately known to the students as "the sex guy". They send Manny notes after his presentation and they're always fun to read. Here are some of my favorites as written, without grammar or spelling corrections, from the last batch he received:

Dear Mr. Collazo,

"I'm the blonde girl that screamed out penis when no one else would. Yeah, you remember me. that was probably the best health class Ive had. I just want to say your son was cute....just kidding...or was I??? Anyway, Thank You!"

"Dude you are the first person I met that made the "sex" talk fun!"

"Thankyou so! much! Your speech was informational and freaking hiloriouse! It was real, not just some over used speach about how sex is bad and blah, blah, blah...P.S. sorry about the spelling."

"...You know how those annoying Jonas Brothers continue to rant about their great abstinence and purity rings, you need to show a few things to those Jonas Brothers plus your extremely funny, how come your not on tv?"

"...I shall remember what you implanted in my brain about hands off, clothes on, and don't lay down."

2 comments:

The Phillips Family said...

Those are funny! And kind of shocking! You forget all those things you have to talk about, but hey, it sounds like what ever he's saying is working!

Zoe@WelcometomyMother'Hood said...

This stuff has to make your day Big manny! because it did mine. Too funny! Awesomeness Bro, Keep on Preaching!